Our Allergy practice goes back to the 1970's with Dr. Don Strominger and later Dr. James Corry who in the early days saw general pediatric patients and children with cystic fibrosis. Over time the practice specialized in childhood asthma and allergies and eventually added adults patients to the mix. We've enjoyed helping all ages of patients with the treatment of their allergies and asthma for well over 30 years.
Our Mission Statement
Our mission is to be the leading caregiver for patients with allergies and chronic respiratory problems.
The goals of the practice have always been
- To provide the best possible medical care for our patients
- To treat each patient with dignity, respect, kindness, and courtesy
- To serve our community through preventative medicine and other outreach programs
- To have a smooth functioning practice in which the staff and the physicians work together in a spirit of harmony and cooperation
- To have highly qualified motivated personnel who are interested in their work and our patients
William L. Johnson, MD FAAAAI
Dr. Johnson joined Esse Health after completing a fellowship in Allergy & Immunology at Washington University School of Medicine.
One of the best parts of my job is getting to see how a condition like allergies affects everyone so differently
It's an amazing field and one that is constantly changing as we find new pathways and treatment options.
I am married and have 3 children. We all enjoy outdoor activities including cycling, camping, skiing, and traveling. In my down time (winters) I hibernate in my woodworking shop.
Jeremy Katcher, MD FACAAI
Dr. Katcher joined Esse Health in 2020 after practicing in the Mercy Health Systems as their Allergist for the past 8 years. He also maintains a thriving practice in Washington, MO. where he started in 2010.
We can help.....
We care about the details. We ask lots of questions and place a high degree of importance on your history and environment. Testing is usually helpful, but it still requires proper interpretation and ultimately must support the history. Call us for more information and a consultation.